The Ann Arbor SPARK economic development agency presented its 23rd annual FastTrack Awards, held on Oct. 1, to 18 companies located in Washtenaw and Livingston counties at the kickoff event for its a2Tech360 week-long conference.
“FastTrack set the tone for a2Tech360 by celebrating and recognizing successful businesses in our community that have demonstrated remarkable resiliency and growth,” says Paul Krutko, president and CEO of Ann Arbor SPARK. “We are thrilled to have offered this program both in-person and virtually this year and broadly share the stories of our winners. Congratulations again to this diverse group of FastTrack awardees for their accomplishments and for representing the best of the best in our region.”
FastTrack Awards are presented to companies with consistent and substantial records of growth. Recipients of this year’s awards were required to have revenue of at least $100,000 in 2016, with an average growth of at least 20 percent for the following three years. Rehmann is the 2021 Ann Arbor SPARK FastTrack Awards accounting partner and verified all the award applications.
- AdAdapted, the leading add-to-list mobile advertising and insights platform built for CPG brands, agencies, and retailers.
- Shack Shine Ann Arbor, a firm whose services include house detailing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing, and installation of holiday lights.
- SkySpecs, a company that helps renewable energy owners maximize their output through automated asset management solutions.
- SkySync, whose next generation enterprise file migration and data governance systems allows users to access, classify, and take action on any file across any platform.
- Ability to Engage, which helps people feel understood by unearthing deep human motivations and creating brand strategy & innovation that cut through the clutter.
- Metric Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency specializing in website design, SEO, content marketing, graphic design, and social media.
- MI-HQ is a high-energy, cooperative entrepreneurial community with more than 160,000 square feet on Ann Arbor’s westside.
- New Eagle specializes in mechatronic controls, which are the electronic brains that drive mechanical systems.
- Rydberg Technologies Inc. conducts research, development, and manufacturing of quantum sensing and measurement devices and components.
- Thriving Minds Behavioral Health is a psychology clinic helping children, adults, couples, and families.
- TorranceLearning, a custom consultancy providing learning strategy, learning design & development, software, and platforms for the workplace learning market.
- Workit Health, a graduate of the SPARK Central Innovation Center, is a virtual clinic dedicated to medically assisted treatment and online therapy for substance use disorder.
- Ann Arbor T-shirt Co. is a screen print and embroidery shop producing about 2 million garments per year out of its Maple Road factory in Ann Arbor.
- The Really Useful Information Co. (TRUiC) is a media company that helps people start their own business by providing simple guides and tools.
- Beal Properties provides property management services, specializing in complex assignments and has extensive experience in all types of real estate types.
- Torrent Consulting is a platinum Salesforce partner with a mission to serve by producing world-class work, raise up leaders, and make a positive impact in the world.
- DocNetwork is the leading electronic health record system for camps, childcare, and schools.
- Oxford Cos. is rooted in acquiring, managing, leasing, and constructing commercial and multifamily properties in the Ann Arbor area.