Movement Electronic Music Festival has announced its 10-year anniversary stage lineups, featuring more than 120 performances across six stages for Memorial Day weekend, May 28-30, at Hart Plaza in Detroit.
Electronic music artists Kraftwerk will have their first-ever appearance at Movement as headliners for May 28 on the Movement Main Stage, featuring the group’s 3–D show, Kraftwerk – 3–D.
Other May 28 lineup highlights include:
- Maceo Plex, DâM-FunK – DJ set, Kenny Dope, Four Tet, Caribou, Matthew Dear, Stacey Pullen, Seth Troxler, Carl Craig, Nic Fanciulli, Guti, Ectomorph
- The return of Carl Craig’s Detroit Love showcase on the Made In Detroit Stage presented by THUMP, including performances by Stacey Pullen, Matthew Dear, La Fleurand, Paul Woolford, and others.
- Detroit-based collective Interdimensional Transmissions celebrates its 21-year anniversary with a showcase on the Opportunity Detroit Stage, featuring a headlining performance by Claude Young as well as a new live show by Ectomorph.
May 29 lineup highlights include:
- Dubfire, HYBRID, RZA feat. Stone Mecca, Loco Dice, Adam Beyer,
tThe Black Madonna, Tiga, Art Department, Eddie Fowlkes, Mija, What So Not,
tKill The Noise, Âme – DJ set, Tale of Us, Magda, Mike Huckaby
- Dubfire brings his live spectacle dubfire:live HYBRID to close out the Movement Main Stage, while Wu-Tang Clan hip-hop icon RZA, featuring his band Stone Mecca headlines the Red Bull Music Academy Stage.
- LA-based record label and creative collective OWSLA will bring forth some of it’s top talent to the festival’s OWSLA Showcase, on the Underground Stage, featuring Kill The Noise, What So Not, Alex Metric, Mija, Rezz and more.
May 30 lineup highlights include:
- Modeselektor – live, Get Real: Green Velvet & Claude VonStroke, Kevin Saunderson, Boys Noize, Richie Hawtin, Chris Liebing, Guy Gerber, John Digweed, DJ Pierre, Nina Kraviz, MK (Marc Kinchen), J.Phlip, Joseph Capriati
- Modeselektor will close out the festival with a live set on the Movement Main Stage, marking the dance duo’s first appearance at the festival and only performance of the year under the Modeselektor alias.
- Techno artist Richie Hawtin will headline the Beatport Stage as part of the first-ever PLAYdifferently Protoypes Tour and new mixer launch. Notable performances on this stage include: Joseph Capriati, tINI, and Hito.
- Closing out the Made In Detroit Stage presented by THUMP, Kevin Saunderson will be joined by Guy Gerber, MK (Mark Kinchen), The Saunderson Brothers, and more as part of the Techno pioneer’s ORIGINS series showcase.
Single-Day tickets, 3-Day GA Weekend Passes, and 3-Day VIP Weekend Passes are available at movement.us.