Red Effect Infrared Fitness in Birmingham, a fitness franchise that utilizes the wellness benefits of infrared, today announced it has accelerated development efforts by signing 188 new franchise agreements over the last two years, including several new locations in metro Detroit.
By early 2019, the company says it will double the number of studios open in Michigan, Virginia, California, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Florida, and Ohio.
Red Effect Infrared Fitness offers a fitness experience that fuses infrared heat with class-based high intensity interval training, infrared circuit training, infrared cycling, infrared kick boxing, infrared yoga, and barre, and combinations of these concepts into one fitness studio.
“Red Effect’s early success is driven by a truly exceptional concept with a strong business growth model,” says Allie T. Mallad, founder and CEO of Red Effect Infrared Fitness.
New developers and franchisees include:
- Jim and Julie Bazner as franchisees in Allen Park and Woodhaven, and Toledo.
- John and Lorraine Wangler as franchisees in Ann Arbor.
- Joel and Devon Kutz as franchisees in Rochester, Plymouth, and Detroit.
- Bryan Wright as franchisee in northern Virginia.
- Gary and Shauna Hopper as franchisees in northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Michael and Taylor Withrow and Jessica Golden as franchisees in South Carolina.
- Brant and Jana Harrold as franchisees in Oklahoma.
- Hayden and Josh Epstein as Area Developers in Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego counties.
- Alex and Lourdes Fernandez as Area Developers in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Monroe counties.
- Kyle and Emily Draper as franchisees in Tampa.
Red Effect also offers heart-rate monitor technology with in-studio infrared heat to help improve the benefits of working out.
In addition to operating Red Effect, Mallad is founder and CEO of Massage Green Spas and Stretch Smart Infrared Therapy Centers, and is co-owner of NutriMost Wellness & Weight Loss.
For franchising and area developer opportunities, contact Carlos Guzman, COO of Red Effect Infrared Fitness Franchise LLC, at email@example.com or 954-559-2117.