Road Ready, an advanced telematics and smart fleet technology provider from Southfield-based Clarience Technologies, has introduced its integrated data platform, LogIQ.
The offering integrates data from a broad network of industry partners with trailer telematics systems to make commercial fleet insights generated by trailers and other fleet equipment easier to obtain.
“Commercial carriers cannot easily analyze data trends when they receive data through multiple feeds and portals,” says Nada Jiddou, executive vice president of Clarience Technologies and general manager of Road Ready. “We developed LogIQ to streamline delivery of data and make it easier for fleets to obtain actionable insights that improve their operating efficiency.”
LogIQ gives users complete access through its FleetViz fleet management portal. FleetViz is a single interface providing detailed data from at-a-glance widgets, delivering a closer look at which assets have active alerts and need attention. With reports and insights, fleet managers can analyze data to reduce costs, optimize fleet assets, and increase supply chain visibility.
Acting as a universal language decoder, LogIQ enables data generated by smart trailer components from partners to talk to one another, including:
- Right Weigh Inc. — Right Weigh’s onboard load scale for air and spring suspension trailers measure on-the-ground axle group weight, saving fleets money on commercial scale fees, out-of-route mileage, and overweight fines.
- S.I. — P.S.I.’s automatic tire inflation system (ATIS) and its TireVew tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) which provides tire pressure and temperature in real time, and its suite of optional sensors provide other critical vehicle health data such as wheel bearing temperatures and air tank pressures.
- Hendrickson — Hendrickson Watchman TPMS and wheel-end health sensors help fleet operations maximize uptime by giving real-time visibility to potential wheel end and tire issues so that they can be resolved early and efficiently.
- Continental — Continental ContiConnect sensors monitor tire inflation and temperature enabling fleets to identify potential issues and schedule preventative maintenance, avoiding unexpected downtime.
- ConMet Digital — ConMet Digital Preset Plus SmartHub is the first connected health monitoring system integrated into hub assembly, generating actionable intelligence to optimize wheel-end health.
- SKF — SKF Wheel End Monitor communicates wheel end temperature and bearing conditions and alerts fleets of potential bearing failures before they occur.
- SAF Holland — SAF Tire Pilot Plus with real time sensing give customers the ability to monitor trailer tire pressures while on the road or when uncoupled and sitting idle.
- Stemco — TracBat Hubodometer helps fleets schedule maintenance, determine lease charges, validate guarantees, and calculate costs per mile and can be programmed by the STEMCO Programmer to meet the customer’s specific tire revolutions requirements.
- Hyundai Translead — Hyundai Translead offers HT LinkSense to empower end-to-end trailer operation visibility and maximize fleet operational efficiency. Supported sensors include cargo volume, weight, door, air disc brake pad wear, smart brake chamber, light out detection, wheel end temperature and tire pressure monitoring.
Road Ready believes LogIQ will be a key differentiator with customers on day one and predicts the platform will become even more powerful as the number of partners grows and will also act as an entry point for future artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities.
“Developing the right technologies for customers starts by anticipating what they need tomorrow.” says Jiddou. “As the pace of change in technology accelerates, we cannot simply follow—we need to lead.”
The new offering follows Road Ready’s announcement of its 5G Ready telematics system, which allows fleets to operate systems continuously without the threat of downtime by cellular network upgrades.