North American Bancard, a payment technology company based in Troy, has made product and program enhancements designed to help agents and merchants navigate the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the latest release of its proprietary payment app, NAB’s full lineup of Payanywhere Smart Solutions (the Smart Terminal, Smart Flex, and Smart Point of Sale, with two new solutions coming soon) offer EMV transactions that take just two seconds on average from the time the card is inserted until approval. The new lineup also gives business owners the solutions that enable curbside transactions, contactless checkout, and online ordering.
NAB also has improved its Peak Bonus program. Now, for every Payanywhere Smart Solution merchant they board on Electronic Payment Exchange, NAB’s wholly owned in-house payment processor, NAB sales partners can:
- Collect $500 activation bonuses (up from $400).
- Take advantage of 14x profitability multipliers (increased from 12x).
- Leverage a cap that’s been doubled from $5,000 to $10,000.
Enhancements NAB has made to its innovative Edge program include:
- Offering merchants enhanced billing options with simplified monthly reporting that eases reconciliation.
- Upgrade existing merchants to Edge in real time.
- Allowing merchants access to shorter, more-streamlined statements in Payments Hub.
“Revamping both the Edge and Peak programs is just the beginning of NAB reaffirming our commitment to sales partners and merchants in these unprecedented times,” says Ryan Malloy, senior vice president of partner sales at North American Bancard. “We will continue to invest in our sales partners and our merchants as we combat COVID-19 together, whether it’s with our virtual Transcend Roadshows, or by expanding our product lineups and programs. We want our sales partners and the merchants they serve to know that NAB is with them every step of the way.”
For more information, visit here.