AMI Strategies, the Livonia-based provider of technology expense and mobility management services, is making its proprietary mobility management platform mobilityNOW available in the ServiceNow store.
AMI’s mobilityNOW ServiceNow app allows enterprises to extend and enhance their existing ServiceNow investment with the ability to automate and manage the full lifecycle of their mobile and IoT devices — from procurement/fulfilment to break/fix to decommissioning of mobile assets.
The app provides:
- An “Amazon experience” for end users through self-service mobility ordering and support
- Wireless carrier API integration for instantaneous hand-off to carrier systems, improving end-user experience and speed to delivery.
- A reduction in support required by internal mobility teams for end-user requests.
- Point-and-click implementation, leveraging existing ServiceNow hierarchies and approval routing, completed in days, not months, for existing ServiceNow customers.
- Artificial intelligence-powered tools for managing and optimizing carrier invoices and contracts.
- Secure end-of-life management tools to retire devices safely and minimize risk of data exposure.
“Enterprises have made significant investments in the Now platform,” says Jane Sydlowski, CEO of AMI Strategies. “Our strategy from day one was to allow those customers to extend and leverage that investment to their mobility estates, which historically has been very difficult and costly to manage. We are proud to be one of the only MMS providers to reach this milestone with ServiceNow.”
Dean Keeler, chief technology officer of AMI Strategies, adds, “Our competitors can take upwards of a year to implement their MMS clients. By leveraging the data that already exists within ServiceNow, our clients can now implement rapidly and see how our automation and carrier integrations dramatically reduce the time and effort needed to support end-user requests; all in a familiar interface that their employees are already accustomed to using.”
AMI Strategies says it helps clients to optimal business results by managing their technical, financial, and operational processes and data for their technology estate.