The United Kingdom’s BluJay Solutions, which has its U.S. headquarters in Holland and provides global supply chain software and services, has launched its Augmented Global Trade platform
The new offering is designed to enhance and automate end-to-end customs and compliance requirements for international trade.
Designed for logistics service providers, carriers, and shippers managing customs declarations, the solution is designed to streamline workflow, decrease risk, and accelerate efficiency for international trade operations.
“Our new Augmented Global Trade platform is designed to augment the user’s input and intelligence, providing actionable customs and compliance workflow with dashboard visibility from a single user experience,” says David Landau, chief product officer at BluJay. “BluJay’s AGT delivers an advantage for companies looking to digitize and consolidate the typically manual, disconnected processes and multiple systems associated with managing cross-border trade.”
The platform is also scalable and can connect with external partners, systems, and processes. Applications hosted on the platform include:
- Command Center – A dashboard that provides visibility to international shipments’ customs and compliance status. It offers color-coded alerts that allow users to spot potential issues before they occur. Users can also create a declaration with a click.
- Global Trade Item Master – A solution to extend and tailor data to support trade compliance with dataset support and customs declarations and the ability to save data at a country level, including classification codes and customer-specific data.
- Smart Classification – A tool that streamlines product classification with any combination of three automation strategies: HS Quick Classification, Classification by Rules, or Classification by Key Words.
- Customs Management-Global – A multi-country electronic customs declaration solution with a self-updating compliance engine and coverage for more than 20 countries, with new procedures included in every major software release.
- Restricted Party Screening – An application to run compliance checks via transactional Spot Screening or automated Community Screening, which monitors changes in content and master data.
BluJay helps companies with logistics and trade compliance through data, networks, and applications.