The pandemic has prompted companies to re-evaluate practices and priorities – and employee wellness is at the top of the list.
Delta Dental of Michigan has long been committed to the whole health of our members. We know the connection oral health has on the rest of our body, and that having dental benefits makes it easier for individuals to care for their oral health. Now, we’re making it easier for people to care for their eye health, too.
Delta Dental and VSP® Vision Care have partnered to offer DeltaVision® to Delta Dental groups. Employers who are interested in learning more about our dental and vision programs may contact their Delta Dental representative.
Both dental and vision benefits encourage people to keep their health in check. Dentists and eye doctors are both trained to detect early signs of many conditions, which can lead to earlier intervention and better overall health. In fact, VSP network doctors are first to report diabetes 34 percent of the time, high cholesterol 62 percent of the time and hypertension 39 percent of the time.¹
As more people spend time in front of a screen, those who do not need glasses may turn to their vision benefits to help reduce eye strain and the effects of blue light.
With DeltaVision, companies can receive an award-winning vision program powered by VSP to complement their Delta Dental benefits. We offer robust plans with a variety of copayment options, allowances and frequencies to fit any group’s needs. DeltaVision members receive:
- More choice. Members have the freedom to choose the provider that’s right for them. VSP has 104,000 access points, including the largest national network of independent doctors and 22,000 retail locations.
- Better value. Members get a fully covered WellVision Exam®, and an average savings of 30 percent off the most popular lens enhancements.
- Innovative benefit programs. Including extra benefits, such as discounts on LASIK, additional pairs of glasses, and more.
- Award-winning customer service. Your employees will have access to VSP award-winning customer service team seven days a week.
What’s important to you is important to Delta Dental and VSP. See the difference by adding DeltaVision to your Delta Dental benefits package.
- VSP, “Why VSP – Discover the benefits,” web.