Royal Oak-based TMV Group has hired nine new staff members to key positions.
• Gary Slomka, senior art director;
• Jeff Singer, media director;
• Lindsay DeWitte, account director;
• Anita Landino, director of production and traffic
• Scott Harrison, account director;
• Paula Anderanin, digital and E-commerce director
• Mikiah Westbrooks, social media director
• Rob Hendrickson, senior creative director
• Rachael Hamden, account executive.
Slomka formerly was managing senior art director for the television retailer QVC and BBDO Detroit. He is a graduate of the Center for Creative Studies in Detroit.
Singer was previously a media director at Universal McCann. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University.
DeWitte previously was an on-air reporter at WOOD-TV in Grand Rapids. She is a graduate of Indiana University’s Ernie Pyle School of Journalism.
Landino was previously marketing director at Health Alliance Plan and, before that, director of production and traffic
at J. Walter Thompson.
Harrison comes to TMV Group from 45 North Communications Inc. and previously worked with BBDO Detroit. He is a
graduate of Purdue University.
Anderanin formerly was an independent interactive director and continues as an adjunct instructor and lecture speaker at both the Center for Creative Studies, at which she is a graduate, and Lawrence Tech University.
Westbrooks was a Digital and Experiential Manager in New York, N.Y.
Hendrickson comes to the TMV Group after 10 years as vice president/creative director at GlobalHue-Detroit and in similar positions at Doner and McCann-Erickson. He is a graduate of Michigan State University.
Hamden previously was marketing manager Nutriinfo.com. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.