Rehmann, a fully integrated financial services and advisory firm in Troy, has announced the promotion of 17 associates throughout southeast Michigan. Two of them, Ken Melvin based in Detroit and Tammy Garin based in Troy, have been promoted to senior manager positions.
Melvin works exclusively with governments and specializes in providing accounting and finance solutions to community mental health authorities, school districts, municipalities, and counties. Garin supports the financial advisors in Rehmann’s Vero Beach and Jupiter offices. Her responsibilities include client support, associate training and development, and managing various wealth management associates.
The other 15 promotions include:
- Suzanne Burley – Farmington Hills – Manager, Retirement Support Services
- Lai Ha Carrico – Farmington Hills – Accounting Specialist I
- Felicia Whitfield – Farmington Hills – Professional Support Manager
- Carley Chrencik – Troy – Assurance Manager
- Nicole Collins – Troy – Senior Campus Recruiter
- Heidi Cooper – Troy – Advisory & Tax Manager
- Patrick Gray – Troy – Client Transition Specialist
- Brian Hepworth – Troy – Advisory & Tax Manager
- Melissa Hill – Troy – HR Project Specialist
- Kathy Kilgore – Troy – Professional Support Manager
- Kayla McCarthy – Troy – Assurance Manager
- Matthew McMurray – Troy – Senior IT Security Analyst
- Marcus Montgomery – Troy – Senior IT Support Technician
- Daniel Nikolai – Troy – Senior Advisory and Tax Associate
- Dani Priebe – Troy – Senior Administrative Assistant
Rehmann aims to deliver forward-thinking results to clients through the firm’s progressive service model, designed to provide satisfaction and confidence. The company has grown to become one of the largest financial services and advisory firms in the country, with nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida.