DETROIT — For 2012, Chrysler’s Ram Truck will expand its model lineup by adding the new, top-of-the-line Ram Laramie Limited.
“The Ram Truck brand’s greatest strengths are our commitment to listen to customers and to understand what motivates them,” said Fred Diaz, President and CEO, Ram Truck Brand – Chrysler Group LLC. “We’ve successfully added Ram truck models designed for outdoorsmen, tradesmen, first-time buyers and ranchers. Laramie Limited is designed to meet the high expectations of affluent pickup truck buyers looking to combine capability with elegance.”
Featuring premium materials, such as full-leather seating, piano-black interior components and under-stated exterior badging, Ram Laramie Limited offers a refined luxury alternative to the popular southwestern-themed Ram Laramie Longhorn edition pickup.
“The launch of the Ram Laramie Longhorn edition gave us a boost in the ultra-premium pickup segment and exceeded our expectations,” added Diaz. “Ram Laramie Limited offers customers an even wider selection of luxury models. We expect a lot of interest in the Laramie Limited.”
- Body-colored front fascia with fog lamps and a matching, painted rear bumper
- Body side with a clean, “street truck” look, eliminating the traditional HEMI, Cummins and Ram model line badges
- Tailgate badging includes the chrome Ram’s Head logo and a small italicized block-letter “Limited”
- 20-inch forged aluminum wheels
- Polished surfaces are accented with painted silver pockets. Heavy Duty models feature 17-inch fully polished aluminum wheels. Wheel centers are embossed with the Ram brand name.
- Six exterior color choices
- A full-leather cockpit with dark slate Natura Plus leather seats and engraved details
- 100 percent leather seat coverings and a premium leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Door trim front and rear wrapped in premium leather
- Remote LED lighting at the inside door handles and a full-length light that illuminates the truck’s multi-function lower map pockets
- A liquid graphite glovebox spear with pinstriped details and black and chrome “Limited” badge in the dash
Ram Laramie Limited also is equipped with a navigational radio, remote start, back-up camera, power adjustable pedals with memory, heated steering wheel, front ventilated and heated seats and rear heated seats.
The new Ram will make its debut at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show, which opens to the media on Wednesday, Feb. 8.