DETROIT — Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP is pleased to announce that six attorneys have been elected to serve four-year terms on the firm’s board of directors. Five of the attorneys have previously served on the board and David N. Parsigian is new to the board.
Newly Elected Board Member
- David N. Parsigian is the office managing partner of Honigman’s Ann Arbor office, a partner in the firm’s Corporate Department and leader of its Venture Capital Practice Group.
Re-elected Board Members
- Kenneth T. Brooks is the office managing partner of Honigman’s Lansing office and is a partner in the firm’s Litigation Department.
- Donald J. Kunz is a partner and chair of Honigman’s Corporate Department.
- Lawrence D. McLaughlin is a partner and chair of Honigman’s Real Estate Department.
- Alex L. Parrish is a partner in Honigman’s Corporate Department.
- Alan S. Schwartz is a partner in Honigman’s Corporate Department and serves the firm as vice chair.
Other members of the board who currently serve until June 30, 2015 are Joseph Aviv, Patrick T. Duerr, David Foltyn (firm Chairman and Chief Executive Officer), Denise J. Lewis, Joshua F. Opperer, Julie E. Robertson, and Phillip D. Torrence.