DETROIT — Franco Public Relations Group, a Detroit-based, public relations agency, has named the addition of the following clients:
- Grow Michigan – Capitalized by members of Michigan’s banking community and the Michigan Strategic Fund, Grow Michigan provides attractively priced growth capital in the form of subordinated/mezzanine debt to Michigan’s small business community.
- Brooks Kushman P.C. – A leading intellectual property and technology law firm with offices in Michigan and California, representing clients nationally and internationally.
- The Oakland: Art Novelty Company – A craft cocktail bar in Ferndale offering nostalgic décor, exotic fresh ingredients, and hand-crafted intricate cocktails.
- Vinology – An Ann Arbor wine bar and restaurant offering more than 100 wines by the bottle and 50 by the glass from around the world. Vinology offers wine flights, focused food and wine pairings, classes, and more.
- The Bird and the Bread – A Birmingham restaurant specializing in rustic European comfort food with a modern composition.