SOUTHFIELD — Farbman Group, a full-service real estate company, announced today they closed on several occupancy deals in Detroit’s Central Business District.
“Our ongoing work in the Central Business District is reflective of our expertise and continued commitment to the city and belief in its exciting renaissance,” says Andrew V. Farbman, CEO of Farbman Group. “We look forward to pursuing additional initiatives and occupancy deals as the area thrives.”
Collectively the deals demonstrate in excess of 115,000 square feet of positive momentum in the Central Business District, as a result of Farbman Group’s involvement, in which they negotiated these deals with a variety of brokers. The deals include:
- DTRT Holdings purchased 80,000 square feet of space from Skyscrape.
- RR Donnelley Financial Inc. renewed 25,000 square feet of office space from the Detroit Legal News Co.
- THAW is moving into 1,134 square feet of office space held by HDC Partners.
- Harris & Harris Ltd. will take over 5,304 square feet of office space from Cadillac Towers.
- The Public Lighting Authority will renew 3,205 square feet of office space from Cadillac Tower MI LLC.