DETROIT, Oct. 1, 2009 /PRNewswire/ – DTE Energy will hold a series of free energy efficiency seminars around the Detroit metro area to help small and medium size businesses learn simple and practical ways to reduce their energy costs.
The seminars will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Energy efficient heating and cooling equipment
- Energy efficient lighting and control systems
- Electric motors and efficiency
- Building envelope
The seminars also will provide information about DTE Energy’s “Your Energy Savings” program which offers incentives and rebates to encourage customers to be more energy efficient.
Each seminar will run from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. A continental breakfast will be served from 8 to 8:30 a.m.
Here are the dates and locations of DTE Energy’s free energy efficiency seminars:
- Tuesday, Oct. 6 – University of Michigan Dearborn, Fairlane Center, 19000 Hubbard Drive, Dearborn
- Thursday, Oct. 8 – Engineering Society of Detroit, 20700 Civic Center Drive, Southfield
- Wednesday, Oct. 14 – Macomb Community College, University Center Assembly Hall (Bldg. UC1), 44575 Garfield, Clinton Township
The free seminars are open to any DTE Energy small or medium size business customer. Space is limited and pre-registration is encouraged. To register, go to www.dteenergy.com/events. For additional information, please call (313) 235-1171.
Source: DTE Energy
CONTACT: Len Singer, +1-313-235-8809,
or Lorie N. Kessler, +1-313-235-8807, both of DTE Energy
Web Site: http://www.dteenergy.com