DETROIT — Co-Lab Detroit, a coalition of co-working spaces in Detroit, will introduce a travel pass between all participating spaces. Members of each space can now visit any participating space for free up to three times per month.
The new travel pass aims to connect freelancers, startups, businesses, and independent professionals who work at these seven spaces, making up an estimated network of several hundred professionals in Detroit.
“Having a travel pass will help increase collaboration, shared resources, and business growth between all of the spaces,” said David Anderson of Bamboo Detroit. “We’re excited to help support and foster a larger network of entrepreneurs in Detroit.”
Co-Lab Detroit is celebrating collaboration across Detroit with open house events during the week of June 2. All are welcome to visit each space and learn more. On Friday of that week community members will be able to work for free at each space.
Co-Lab Detroit June Schedule:
- June 2 — Bamboo Detroit, 1442 Brush St. Open 6-8 p.m.
- June 3 — Office in Detroit, 2727 2nd Ave. Open 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- June 4 — Bizdom 1528 Woodward. Open 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- June 4 — Grand Circus, 1570 Woodward. Open 6-8 p.m.
- June 5 — Junction 440 – 440 Burroughs. Open 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- June 5 — Practice Space, 2801 14th St. Open 6-8 p.m.
- June 6— In the Black Suites, 277 Gratiot Ave., 5th Floor. Open 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- June 6 — Free Work Day. Work for free at any participating Co-Lab Detroit space.
More information about the spaces and registration information for the event can be found at colabdetroit.com.