AUBURN HILLS — On Dec. 13, the Auburn Hills Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual Silver & Gold Awards Holiday Brunch at the Crowne Plaza in Auburn Hills. The program, held from 10:30 a.m. until noon, honors business leaders in the areas of innovation, leadership and community involvement. It also recognizes volunteers and supporters of the Auburn Hills Chamber. Silver Awards recognize companies who represent “sterling” qualities of excellence and leadership.
There are three hosted awards this year, including:
• Crittenton Home Care Community Builder Award: Commends the member who is noticeably involved in supporting the goals and values of the Auburn Hills community. Finalists: Genisys Credit Union, Boys & Girls Club of Southeast Michigan and Baker College Auburn Hills.
• Dbusiness Emerging Leader: Celebrates an individual who is making significant contributions to their field and showing great promise within the business community. Finalists: Joseph Byers of Lake Trust Credit Union, Julie Jurmo of Oakland Community College, and Jackie Bove of Palace of Auburn Hills
• Oakland University and OU Inc. Innovator of the Year: Applauds the company providing the best example of innovation through cutting edge technologies, processes or products. Finalists: Munetrix, FEV, Inc., and Marposs Corporation. Gold Awards, sponsored by the Palace’s Come Together Foundation celebrate the volunteers who meet the “gold
standard” of advancing the Chamber’s mission.
These awards are given to key members and volunteers for outstanding service and support of the chamber. Finalists include:
• Ambassador of the Year: Debbie White of ITT Technical Institute, Katie Ackert of Reliance One, John Fawcett of Trinity Wealth Advisors
• Best Taste of Auburn Hills Restaurant: Lelli’s Inn of Auburn Hills, Hilton Suites’ Great American Bar & Grill, Palm Palace
• Most Enthusiastic Golfer: Jerry Bammel of B2B CFO, Bernie Sinz of Hirotec America, Pete Auger of City of Auburn Hills
• Volunteer of the Year: Susan Suter of Sound-Wave Music & Arts, Ralph Engle of Engle & Associates, Karrie Marsh of City of Auburn Hills
• Board Member of the Year: To be announced by the Chamber’s Chairman of the Board Registration is available online or by calling the Chamber at 248.853.7862. Tickets are available at $25 for members, $35 for non-members, and $15 for Chamber Board and Ambassadors. Add $5 to each ticket after December 5, 2013.
Event sponsorships are available for $400, which receive 8 tickets and event signage as a part of the package.
For more information, visit auburnhillschamber.com or call 248-853-7862.