AIA Michigan names the winners for the 2013 Design Awards listed below.
• The Gold Medal winner: Arthur F. Smith, FAIA
• The Hastings Award winner: Frederick F. Butters, FAIA
• The President’s Award winner: Paul H. Goldsmith, RA
• The Young Architect Award winners: Jeffrey D. Johnson, AIA and Matthew Taylor, AIA
• The Associate Member of the Year Award winner: Amanda Harrell Seyburn, Assoc. AIA
• The Honorary Affiliate Award winners: Lynne Merrill Francis, Hon. Aff. AIAMI and Michelle Saroki, Hon. Aff. AIAMI
• 2013 College of Fellows Inductees: Paul A. Dannels, FAIA and Cynthia K. Pozolo, FAIA
• The Firm of the Year Award winner: SmithGroupJJR
Steel Award Winner: Robert B. Aikens Commons (Integrated Design Solutions & Hartman-Cox Architects)
Building Award Winner:
Low Budget/Small Project Winners:
Unbuilt Project Winners:
Student Project Winners:
Click here for all photos of recognitions and design award winners.