Mariners Inn

8

Mariners Inn is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency that has been providing shelter, substance abuse treatment, and transitional housing for Detroit’s homeless men since 1955. It was founded in 1925 by the Episcopal Diocese of Michigan and called the Detroit Protestant Episcopal City Mission Society, with its office headquartered at Mariners’ Church of Detroit. Located at Cass and Ledyard, Mariners Inn is licensed as a residential and outpatient treatment center through the Office of Substance Abuse Services for the State of Michigan Department of Public Health and accredited by the Commission for the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.

Learn more