The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has launched CO–, a new digital platform to help business owners solve problems, break down barriers, and grow their companies.
CO— was built specifically for ambitious, growth-minded business owners outside the Fortune 1000, with content that’s focused on the questions, problems, and challenges they are facing every day. Designed to help them navigate the system and grow faster, regular content features include:
- The Leap – Stories from renowned entrepreneurs about pivotal moments in their journey
- Ask the Board – Answers to user-inspired questions from a revolving group of executives
- Midnight Oil – Weekly newsletters from an entrepreneur’s around-the-clock perspective
- Launch Pad – Analysis of new trends and technology that will propel business growth
- Growth Studio – Feature stories from businesses that are actively growing
- The latest news and content from CO– is available at GrowWithCO.com and on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
“At the U.S. Chamber, we believe in the fundamental role businesses and entrepreneurs play in creating opportunities for all Americans,” says Suzanne Clark, senior executive vice president at the U.S. Chamber. “We are launching CO– to help business owners succeed at every step along their path.”
According to the Chamber, CO– deepens the the organization’s longstanding role as a resource and an advocate for business owners, building on its 100-year legacy of helping companies grow and create jobs. With CO—, the U.S. Chamber will scale its support to help more businesses in more ways.
“CO– is a digital platform that helps business owners navigate the complexities of growing a business with timely, fiercely relevant content,” says Justin Waller, chief marketing officer of the U.S. Chamber. “We built CO— to meet business owners in their moments of need with answers to questions and solutions to their problems.”
Over the past year, the U.S. Chamber has infused its executive roster with digital, content marketing, editorial and event production talent from organizations including Atlantic Media, Inc., Business News Daily, Forbes, and the Tribeca Film Festival. CO—’s New York-based team of industry leaders will leverage the U.S. Chamber’s convening power, brand partnerships, and national events platform to untangle challenges and identify solutions for business owners.