The Jeep brand of Auburn Hills’ Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has started shipping the new North Edition lineup to dealers. The new model lineup offers starting pricing of $28,165 (including destination fee) for the Renegade Sport and tops out at $47,215 for the Gladiator Overland.
Other stickers for Jeep North Editions include $29,295 for the Compass Sport, $31,250 for the Cherokee Latitude, $40,285 for the Grand Cherokee Laredo, and $45,960 for the Wrangler Sahara.
Features on Jeep North Edition models include:
- All-weather 4×4 capability with brake lock differential, anti-lock brakes, and traction control.
- All-season or all-terrain tires for severe snow conditions and winter traction performance.
- Heated seats and steering wheel.
- Remote start system.
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather.
- All-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow.
- Power heated mirrors.
- Tow hooks.
- Jeep trail-rated kit (tow strap, D-rings, carabiner, gloves, safety kit).
“When winter weather hits, your Jeep SUV can be your best friend,” says Jim Morrison, head of Jeep Brand for FCA North America. “Every Jeep 4×4 is engineered to easily tackle winter, and our new North Editions add features and technology to make winter driving even more of a pleasure.”
North Edition models are available for sale and order through local Jeep dealers. The Renegade North Edition will arrive in Jeep showrooms in March.