A company with metro Detroit ties is offering a reshoring initiative for North American manufacturers that will offer site selection services, relocation, and business performance solutions.
Cornerstone Consulting Organization, a business and manufacturing consulting firm, and Juniper Solutions, a site selection consulting firm, launched Rapid Reshoring Solutions. Both companies are based in Ohio, but Bill Currence, founder of Cornerstone, and Scott Wawrzyniak, managing partner, are based in metro Detroit and work with area companies including automotive manufacturers.
The two consultancies came together to accelerate changes in strategic global supply chain configurations. The firms have combined insight into manufacturing supply chains and operations with expertise in real estate, siting, financing, and navigating government permits and incentives.
“In this COVID-19 climate, there are a range of variables and pressures that will compel manufacturers to thoroughly analyze and act on re-aligning global supply chains and possibly bring their overseas operations back home to the United States,” says Currence. “Our experts have worked across the globe supporting manufacturers for decades, and we’re ready to quickly support these businesses on reshoring efforts while progressing the American economy.”
Rapid Reshoring’s services include:
- Economic incentive consulting; experts will work with local and state governments to identify incentives that will complement projects.
- Location analysis, including labor markets, business climate, tax rates, infrastructure, supply chain networks, living environment and more.
- Real estate services to help with site selection.
- Operational design and relocation, including evaluation of the existing process and helping identify strengths and weaknesses before businesses invest in relocation.
- Project management including labor support such as staffing, staff augmentation, and short-term placements.
- Training, including customized courses covering manufacturing, leadership and management, supply chains, and operations.
- Help with setting up operational excellence including layout, project management, and training.