Bankjoy, a Detroit-based digital banking provider, announced it has added 16 credit unions from across the U.S. to its seamless end-to-end digital service ecosystem.
Built by credit union executives, Bankjoy creates digital products with advanced features, simple navigation, modern look and feel, and world class user experiences shaped by talking to users. Recently recognized as the first Corelation Certified Partner for successfully interfacing with its KeyBridge API, Bankjoy is becoming a driving force in the credit union movement, expanding its reach last year to more than one million members nationwide.
The platform includes membership application, online banking, mobile banking, online loan application, conversational AI, statements, and more. Additionally, it recently grew its offering by adding a modern business banking platform, helping financial institutions compete with services from Square and others, as well as deliver the digital tools business members need.
The platform’s role management, risk controls, bulk wire, and ACH transfer features, combined with the modern look and feel, helps businesses manage their finances.
Among the latest credit unions to select Bankjoy are:
- Cooperative Teachers Credit Union, based in Texas, with $138M in assets and more than 6,930 members.
- Directions Credit Union, based in Ohio, with $864M in assets and more than 100,000 members.
- Elko FCU, based in Nevada, with $156M in assets and more than 14,167 members.
- Estacado FCU, based in New Mexico, with $84M in assets and more than 7,600 members.
- Firelands FCU, based in Ohio, with $231M in assets and more than 35,000 members.
- Fremont FCU, based in Ohio, with $290M in assets and more than 19,995 members.
- Glass City FCU, based in Ohio, with $200M in assets and more than 28,000 members.
- Impact Credit Union, based in Ohio, with $181.4M in assets and more than 15,000 members.
- Las Colinas FCU, based in Texas, with $90.17M in assets and more than 9,000 members.
- Lone Star Credit Union, based in Texas, with $140M in assets and more than 11,000 members.
- Midwest Community FCU, based in Ohio, with $220M in assets and more than 14,000 members.
- OU FCU, based in Oklahoma, with $74.48M in assets and more than 11,000 members.
- Streator Onized Credit Union, based in Illinois, with $250M in assets and more than 34,000 members.
- Trius FCU, based in Nebraska, with $95M in assets and more than 14,952 members.
- True North FCU, based in Alaska, with $200M in assets and more than 12,500 members.
- Pyramid FCU, based in Arizona, with $154M in assets and more than 15,906 members.
Since 1953, Cooperative Teachers Credit Union has been committed to serving its members and the community with honesty and transparency. Founded by teachers and for teachers, CTCU has grown to serve the community and surrounding areas while maintaining a passion for educators throughout East Texas.
“For nearly 70 years, CTCU has proudly served our community with trusted financial solutions,” says Nate Gillen, vice president of operations at CTCU. “Our partnership with Bankjoy allows us to provide digital banking solutions that make a meaningful impact in the lives of others.”
Estacado Federal Credit Union says it has partnered with Bankjoy to deliver its members an outstanding digital experience supported by advanced features, thoughtful design, and a feature-rich technology system.
“According to the NCUA’s latest performance report, credit unions continue to experience strong gains in deposits. Largely because of their efforts to provide outstanding service and member experiences, credit unions increased deposits by $219.9 billion, or 14.4 percent, to $1.75 trillion over the year ending in the third quarter of 2021,” says Michael Duncan. CEO of Bankjoy.
“To maintain this commitment, credit unions like Estacado, Cooperative Teachers Credit Union and others are partnering with fintechs like Bankjoy to provide modern digital banking platforms that keep pace with members’ needs. As these trends continue, we’re adding more credit unions to our platform and look forward to helping them deliver a superior experience.”