LLamasoft in Ann Arbor, which offers supply chain analytics software, has announced a solution offering available through its LLamasoft COVID-19 Response Center to help customers affected by virus-related delays restore their operations.
The center is a collection of llama.ai applications and services built to help enterprises restore their operations, adapt to changing circumstances and, once restored, evolve their supply chain for long-term resilience against future disruptions.
The restore offering helps organizations perform analysis to identify options and trade-off decisions given the current and evolving state of their extended supply chain. It includes:
- The JD Logistics Dedicated Shipping Service, which will provide expedited global shipping for LLamasoft customers from Wuhan, China, or other impacted locations in China. JD Logistics of JD.com provides on-the-ground expertise and existing infrastructure to make the shipments happen as quickly as possible.
- The COVID-19 Newsfeed Application, which delivers COVID-19 global virus status and consolidated news feeds customized to user preference.
- The COVID-19 Impact Analysis Solutions, which pairs supply chain consultants with companies’ operating data in a predefined app to help analyze the impact on supply chain execution, diagnose exposure and impacts to production, distribution, and inventory availability to enable evaluation of options and trade-offs to balance supply and demand.
- LLamasoft’s Augmented Analytics, which provides data engineers and analytics consultants to help companies respond to questions needed to restore service levels.
The adapt offering is designed to help companies identify vulnerabilities and re-design their supply chain to balance risk, service, and investment under future volatile market conditions. The solution:
- Evaluates the current vulnerabilities and thresholds,
- Determines the risk appetite or tolerance of the organization, and
- Develops analytics-based playbooks.
The third area of concentration uses the full breadth of LLamasoft software, enabling companies to create a long-term risk management plan and an anti-fragile supply chain to maintain resilience against future disruptions. It includes:
- Dynamic sourcing,
- Dynamic network design,
- Marketing sensing capabilities, and
- A digital twin for ongoing analytics.
“The effects of coronavirus on global supply chains in every industry is extraordinary, and LLamasoft is actively working to help our customers get their supply chains operating at full capacity sooner,” says Razat Gaurav, CEO.
“Combining our supply chain expertise with data science, modelers, and engineers, we are working to assist our customers to ensure appropriate changes are made with the volatility in demand and supply and trade-off decisions to respond and adapt to changing conditions are rapidly available to decision makers. I urge our customers to take advantage of these resources today. We are here to help.”