Southfield-based Icahn Automotive Group Expands Aftermarket Footprint Across U.S.
Icahn Automotive Group has acquired 19 additional independent automotive service companies.
Photo Courtesy: Icahn Automotive Group
Southfield-based Icahn Automotive Group has acquired 19 independently-owned service locations throughout the United States.
“We continue to aggressively expand our national automotive service network, strengthen our full-service capabilities, and invest in our most important asset, our people,” says Daniel A. Ninivaggi, CEO of Icahn Automotive Group. “We are excited to welcome new team members to the Icahn Automotive family and provide them, like our 25,000 existing team members, the opportunity to be part of (our) company.”
The acquisitions include:
- Elliott Tire and Service, a 10-shop center in Washington State;
- S&S Service in Hamburg, New York
- Jack’s Service Center in Miami, Fla.
- Blanchette’s Auto Center in Dracut, Mass.
- Quality Automotive in Napa, Calif,
- Honest Auto Service in Seattle
- Two WS Haynes Tire & Service locations in Memphis
- RL&F Auto Inc. in Morrisville, North Carolina
- Plainfield Tire Center in Plainfield, Indiana
Icahn Automotive also announced the recent purchase of BS&F Auto Parts, an aftermarket auto parts distributor in Bronx, New York. BS&F owner and CEO Joseph Ferrer has also assumed role of regional vice president for commercial operations over eight locations in the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens.
Ichan Automotive currently operates nearly 2,000 owned and franchises service locations in 49 states, Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., and Canada.