ESD Hosts Fall Engineering, Tech Job Fair
The Engineering Society of Detroit is planning a Fall Engineering and Technology Job Fair from 2 to 7 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave. in Novi
Booths are still available for employers at the event. The exhibitors will be among top names in the region’s economy. Among the employers already signed up include Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Denso International America Inc., the Michigan Department of Technology, Management and Budget, Visteon Corp., NTH Consultants, and Link Engineering Co.
The recruitment booth package is $395 for ESD members and $495 for non-members. It includes:
- An eight-by-10-foot exhibit space with a six-foot skirted and draped display table and two chairs;
- Online promotion at the ESD website, esd.org;
- Advertising to all Michigan colleges and universities within a 150-mile radius of the event;
- Complimentary wireless Internet access;
- Food and beverage certificates for up to five representatives in your booth;
- A company listing and desired areas of interest listed in the on-site handout guide provided to all attendees; and
- A complimentary posting on the ESD Job Bank.
The ESD Job Fair is the region’s largest recruitment event tailored to engineering, science, IT and the skilled trades. Hundreds of talented professionals and students at all levels of experience are expected to attend.
Attending the Job Fair as a jobseeker is free to ESD members. Non-members pay $15 if registered by Oct. 30, and $20 after that, which includes a one-year membership in ESD (offer good for new, first-time members only).
For more information about exhibiting at the Job Fair, contact Leslie Smith, CMP, at 248-353-0735, ext. 152, or email email@example.com, or visit http://ww2.esd.org/EVENTS/2015/2015-11-16-JobFair.htm.