New Dodge Dart Debuts on Chrysler's World HQ Building
AUBURN HILLS — The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart will soon begin to arrive at Dodge dealers across the country and the Dodge brand is announcing its compact car entry to all by placing the Dart's image on the front of Chrysler Group LLC's World Headquarters' Building.
The building wrap features the 2013 Dodge Dart with the American flag in the background and reflected on the hood of the vehicle, signifying the vehicle's production at Chrysler Group's Belvidere, Ill. Assembly Plant, and three world-class powertrains from Dundee. The building wrap features the line, "All that matters is what's ahead," which is taken from the company's Super Bowl spot, "It's Halftime in America."
"The launch of the 2013 Dodge Dart is one of the most anticipated in our history and represents a tremendous source of pride for the Brand and the company," said Reid Bigland - President and CEO Dodge Brand. "The all-new Dart offers consumers features and benefits never before found in a compact car and signifies our alliance with Fiat."
The all-new Dart will begin to arrive at Dodge dealers across the US in late June and already has been bestowed with several awards. The 2013 Dodge Dart was named to 'Wards 10 Best Interiors' List for 2012, as well as being awarded "Most Significant Vehicle" at the North American International Auto Show by editors at Autoweek.
The wrap will be seen by approximately 200,000 drivers and passengers along Interstate-75 in Auburn Hill each day.
Building Wrap Facts
- The building wrap covers 13.5 floors of the 15-floor Headquarters tower
- The entire Dodge Dart building wrap is 116 feet wide and 145 feet tall
- 2013 Dodge Dart image is 85 feet wide and 70 feet tall
- American flag is 116 feet wide and 6 feet tall
- Dart logo is approximately 70 feet wide and 11 feet tall
- Dodge brand logo on the vehicle is 9 feet wide and 2 feet tall
- Tagline is 10 feet wide and 6 feet tall
- Grille is 50 feet wide and 7 feet tall
- Headlights are 10 feet wide and 12 feet tall
- Hood is 60 feet wide and 23 feet tall
- Windshield is 60 feet wide and 17 feet tall
Did you like what you read? Subscribe to DBusiness »