Employment Opportunities & Internships
<< View All Employment Opportunities
Digital Marketing Manager - Troy, MI
Position Type: Full-Time
Hour Media Group is seeking a well-organized and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at our headquarters in Troy. We publish and produce more than 130 magazines and custom titles, 37 consumer websites, and 65 shows and events throughout the United States. Hour media Group is recognized as an influential publisher of city, regional, and custom publications, including the marquee titles Atlanta Magazine, Cincinnati Magazine, Hour Detroit, Los Angeles Magazine, Minnesota Monthly, Naples Illustrated, Orange Coast Magazine, Palm Beach Illustrated, Pasadena Magazine, and Sacramento Magazine.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Developing relevant initiatives to reach the company’s target audience.
- Creating and implementing social media strategy for editorial content as well as marketing and advertising campaigns to align with specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Providing dynamic web traffic metrics on engagement, monitoring of SEO strategies, and user demographics while continually researching changing digital trends, algorithms, and more.
- Designing digital media campaigns aligned with business goals while maintaining a strong, consistent online voice consistent with the existing print brand.
- Campaign planning, execution, and reporting for a variety of social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment.
- Continuous research into new, relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands future marketing efforts.
- Researching and implementing best practices for SEO.
- Researching and implementing best practices for social posting.
- Ensuring all digital content is compliant with FCC and platform-specific guidelines.
- Using research and online metrics to guide in the development of new digital products.
- Planning and implementing multimedia promotional materials such as live feeds at our events to promote future ticket sales.
- Coordinate social and other online best practices with other markets.
The ideal candidate will have a college degree and be well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite, social media platforms, and analytics programs. The position is full-time. Please email résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.
Required Documentation: Cover Letter,Resume
To apply for this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with the required documentation listed above. No phone calls, please.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.