Employment Opportunities & Internships
<< View All Employment Opportunities
Advertising Coordinator/Graphic Designer - Troy, MI
Division: Custom Publishing
Position Type: Full-Time
Hour Media’s thriving Custom Publishing division is seeking a dependable, organized, detail-oriented graphic designer with the ability to provide quality customer service.
The selected candidate will be responsible for collecting and processing display advertising for multiple publications and for performing other sales support duties in the Custom Publishing department, based in our Troy office. The position requires multitasking, including working with advertising sales reps, keeping track of ads to process for printing, as well as designing sales related materials and some advertisements.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 1 year of experience in an advertising, publishing, or marketing communications environment
- Proficiency working with Adobe CS6 and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of e-marketing and designing for tablets is a plus
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A pleasant telephone manner and experience working with customers
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Accurate data entry skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional appearance
- Reliable transportation
Benefits include 401(k), paid vacation, health insurance, dental, and more.
Required Documentation: Cover Letter,Resume
To apply for this position, please contact Ed Peabody at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the required documentation listed above. No phone calls, please.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.