Our podiatry practice at Foot HealthCare Associates is built on three principles: trust, caring, and a commitment to excellence in podiatry. We believe that every patient has individual needs and deserves individual care.
Our doctors and staff enjoy getting to know our patients. At Foot Healthcare, we always make sure that you're fully educated on the nature of your particular foot condition.
OUR GOAL: TOTAL PATIENT SATISFACTION!
Our podiatrists aren't satisfied with just good patient care. We work tirelessly because we want to provide you with excellent patient care. The doctors at Foot HealthCare are highly skilled and are leaders in advanced foot and ankle care in the state of Michigan. We are here to help you right now.
A FAMILY OF PODIATRIC PHYSICIANS DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE AND INTEGRITY
"We view the relationship that we have with our patients as a sacred trust. We work hard every day to deserve that trust."
Giving patients the best and most gentle care, this team of podiatric foot and ankle surgeons have the key to an active healthy lifestyle.
• One of the first specialty Practices in Michigan to be designated as a Patient Centered Medical Home Neighborhood, providing a collaboration with the area’s most exceptional primary care physicians & specialists.
• The latest surgical techniques & procedures to correct bunion deformities, including the ‘KISSloc” procedure and the Swiss/Sklar Bunionectomy technique.
• Small-incision or arthroscopic procedures to treat ankle and foot pain.
• Advanced method to resolve heel pain by improving foot function and performance with precision custom orthotic therapy.
• Principal investigators in six important diabetic ulcer research studies.
• Experts in trauma/fracture care, flat-foot reconstruction, diabetic foot care and limb salvage.
• PRP (platelet rich plasma) to help resolve chronic tendon problems and “shockwave” to relive heel pain.
• Providing first-of-its-kind advanced “Lunula” laser technology to treat thick, unattractive toenails.
• Stem Cell/Amniotic injections to relieve joint and tendon pain.
• Providing the most advanced MLS dual wave Laser treatment to relieve pain.
• Affiliated with most area hospitals.
Foot Healthcare Associates also have locations in Novi and Southfield.